San Franciso, California, United States
Location: California USA
HTG USA is growing and developing technology and designing products that will make clean, efficient, and sustainable energy accessible to all.
Our products will give everyone ownership over their energy supply by using solar power to charge. We are looking for a Program Manager who will report to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will manage programs with our key customers and ensures everything runs smoothly and follows program goals while maintaining a high level of detail for each program you oversee.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing, structuring and overseeing all commercial Programs, including Automotive, Energy, and other industry partnerships, pilots, and incentive programs
- Defining and implementing Program processes and performance reporting
- Optimizing Program ROI, including commercial opportunities against required investments
- Prioritizing Program projects and deliverables according to wider organizational goals
- Collaborating with in-house and external industry experts to maximize program value
- Building partnerships with various industry stakeholders and leaders
- Tracking progress against project milestones and holding employees accountable for assigned tasks
- Working with Project Managers and other departments to identify, secure, and onboard resources for the program
- Identifying barriers to successful program execution and escalating as appropriate
- Negotiating and managing contracts and agreements with partners and buyers to ensure all requirements are fulfilled
- 7 to 10 years of experience in managing Programs in one or multiple large-scale organization(s)
- Significant experience working with consumer Products, preferably technology Products
- Experience managing large-scale Programs across their entire lifecycle
- Experience in managing stakeholders of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience working in high pressure, dynamic and changing environments
- Strong Entrepreneurial mindset and EQ
- Leadership, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Credible leader who can articulate and champion their group’s conclusions & recommendations
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, analytically, and critically
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in the USA.
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 4: Salary is commensurate with experience.