ID # 73NM083122UXD
Location: Canada (Remote)
Term: Full time, permanent
High Tech Genesis is seeking a UX Designer who is enthusiastic about their career! You will be leading a product area while collaborating and contributing to the common style and pattern guides.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a fast-paced agile team.
- Have a passion for delivering simple, quality solutions to complex design problems.
- Design seamless end-to-end experience for new and existing features.
- Plan and moderate meetings for design thinking activities (ex. Brainstorming, Journey Mapping etc.).
- Effectively communicate designs to the team through low and high-fidelity wireframes.
- Work closely with Product Owners and Developers to identify the user journey and requirements.
- Have a visual eye for details and create clean and simple interfaces.
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Must be extremely passionate
- Proficiency with prototype tools such as Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, Adobe Creative Suite to create wireframes
- Other tools: Confluence, and Jira
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment providing designs for multiple development teams
- Ability to perform usability tests and UX audits
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
If you have hands-on experience in these areas this would be a BONUS!
- Developing style guides and design systems
- Designing network or cloud management tools
- Designing infrastructure monitoring tools
- Designing tools for developers and IT
- Ability to run design thinking workshops and usability tests
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.