UI Software Developer
Position: UI Software Developer
ID # 007SYBO
Location: Kanata, Ontario Canada
Term: Full Time, permanent
High Tech Genesis is looking for a software developer to help bring new product features to life.
This product enables network engineers automate their day-to-day DevOps activities, performing stateful validation of their device operational status, and build a safety net of scalable, data-driven and reusable test cases around their network.
The technology stack we are working with includes: Python, Django, Node.js, REST, Docker, Angular 7, SQL, Jenkins and GIT
- When you start working you will need to:
- Set up your development environment (your laptop, email, access to source code, access to project docs, access to sprint planning tool so you can update your progress, etc.)
- You will need to review documentation and feature/functionality of product.
- You will need to review overall product architecture.
Then once you get going…
- Attend and contribute to daily scrum meetings
- Accept feature/task assignments along with deliverable dates
- Review the feature/task assignment
- Design your code solution to accomplish the task
- Get your code peer reviewed
- Write the code
- Unit test the code
- Peer review other people’s code
- Demo your code
- Attend sprint planning meetings to provide feedback and effort estimations
- Go to Step #1 and repeat
- Experience and examples of UI implementations of beautiful designs including data visualization.
- Deliver high fidelity complex visual UI – rapidly.
- Experience delivering responsive products and experiences (UI adapts to form factor)
- Experience leveraging and extending UI component libraries
- Experience working in agile team/methodology
- Understanding of REST APIs
Nice to have:
- Loves working with designers
- Entrepreneurial – discovers and attacks opportunities, while respecting Agile collaboration.
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Note 3: Please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
and please quote # ID: 007SYBO