ID # 01DG042122TR
Location: Ottawa, ON Canada
Term: Full time, permanent
Are you a Technical Recruiter looking to work for a dynamic company? High Tech Genesis wants YOU!
A day in the life of an HTG Recruiter would consist of:
- Taking whatever steps, you need to understand the requirements of the job opportunity.
- Understanding the technical stack for that job.
- Managing the different queues in the ATS (i.e., applied, sourced, recruiter, etc.).
- Interviewing candidates to determine their suitability for the job.
- Documenting your findings.
- Using industry leading tools to hunt for passive candidates.
- 3 or more years experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews and transfers, redeployment, and placement of personnel
- Recruit graduates of colleges, universities, and other educational institutions
- Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process
- Determine eligibility to entitlements, arrange staff training and provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling, and recognition programs
- May supervise personnel clerks performing filing and record-keeping duties
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.