Position: Solutions Architect
ID # 20TP1027SA
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Term: Full time-permanent
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our award winning team!
1. Define and create best-in-class capabilities of the practice for solution design, implementation, validation, and support including solution life-cycle management and VNF on-boarding and validation.
2. Provide technical and commercially aware leadership to scope and design systems integration projects including architecture, project resourcing, and other elements of industrialized offerings along with well-defined client project specific statements of work (SoW).
3. Guide and influence technology partner and ecosystem relationships.
4. Prepare project deliverables including presentations, solution descriptions, top-level designs, and other documentation.
5. Provide insights to optimize our strategy, tactics, and roadmaps.
6. Create content and lead sessions on architecture design, implementation planning, and proof of concepts (PoCs).
Nice to have:
To be legally entitled to work in Canada , you are required to meet one of the following conditions:
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Quote ID # 20TP1027SA