Telecom Solutions Architect
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Location: Ottawa, ON Canada
Term: Permanent, Full time
High Tech Genesis is looking for a dedicated IT professional with a passion for hands-on technical work.
Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and excel in providing architecture solutions?
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Telecom Solutions Architect.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your technical skills, work independently, and contribute to the success of a great organization.
- Work with the Services Architect and the Technical Team Lead on the overall design, may perform design review(s) and code reviews
- Strong knowledge of voice networks and the positioning/role of the toll-free service within the network
- Experience with Eagle Signal Transfer Point (STP) - Deployment of A links, C links, Sigtran, EAGLE Provisioning Application Processor services
- Strong knowledge of Customercore SS7 standards (Specific working knowledge of GR 1149, GR246, GR446, GR533, GR1275, GR1502, GR317, GR394, GR1428)
- Working knowledge of 3GPP standards
- Working knowledge of ATIS IPNNI standards for Stir/Shaken
- Working knowledge of ATIS IPNNI impact to soft-switches and iSBC interconnection
- Working experience with Nokia iSBC, Nokia MMS, Oracle/Acme Packet SBC and Meta vSBC
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.