Position: Software Security Architect
ID # 60AR0120SSA
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
High Tech Genesis Inc. is looking for a Software Security Architect. Your responsibilities will include overseeing security testing, promoting security awareness and you will design and drive key security focused initiatives.
The tech stack you will be working with is:
• Cloud AWS
• Design and develop a key software security strategy and ensure it is aligned with business objectives.
• Define and establish a detention strategy including data loss prevention.
• Design, plan and implement secure coding practices.
• Partake in design reviews, provide input on application design, log forensics, log design and application code security.
• Evaluate new projects and changes in design for security implications; work with teams to mitigate and resolve security issues.
• Ensure penetration testing is conducted regularly for key business applications.
• Monitor and assess security technology trends and requirements and emerging standards.
• Lead the promotion of security awareness through education programs, training and mentoring.
• 10+ years experience working as a Security Architect.
• Proven experience with and knowledge of information security and IT risk management.
• Java and Php experience, OWASP vulnerability mitigation, AWS cloud, OpenSAMM framework (BIG PLUS)
• Solid understanding of security protocols, authentication and authorization.
• Ability to promote security awareness across multiple levels within the organization.
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to quickly mitigate risks.
Nice to have:
To be legally entitled to work in Canada , you are required to meet one of the following conditions:
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Id # 60AR0120SSA