Software Developer-NOS Embedded C/C++
ID # 38HJ0202SDNOSEC
Term: Full time, permanent
High Tech Genesis looking for a Software Developer to work as part of our dynamic team performing NOS and White Box embedded software development for telecom operators and service providers.
• Perform in a quality manner
• Develops Linux device drivers
• Integrates third-party Software Development Kits with NOS application software and/or Broadcom Software Development Kit (SDK)
• Participates in the development of new software features such as: monitoring hardware operational parameters (temperature, voltage), control of hardware components (for instance, transceivers).
• Works in complex software maintenance activities across various product software releases
Software development experience with Whitebox switches/routers.
Good knowledge and experience working with PCI Express, I2C, SPI/QSPI interfaces.
Skilled in working with source-level debugging tools and techniques
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.