Position: Software Developer-C#/React
ID # 56MM0115SDC#R
Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
It's 2020 and we have an EXCITING new project located in Canada’s largest city, Toronto! We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with very little supervision, who is passionate about their profession and confident in getting the job done.
The tech stack you will have to be experienced in working with are:
You must be skilled in:
• 4+ years of work experience in developing highly complex software in a team environment
• Excellent working knowledge of .NET, React, C#.net
• Hands-on experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, e-commerce platforms, and backend frameworks (.NET).
• Good understanding of concepts related to data flow and component-driven architectures (with practical experience based on React/Angular)
• Skilled in building applications that support global clients in multilingual, multi-currency environments.
• Proficiency in developing all software tiers; presentation, business, data.
• Solid understanding in working in a full SDLC environment using TFS.
• Practiced in writing unit tests to support production code using a unit test framework.
• Familiarity with writing software Tech Specs and documentation to handover to production and application support.
• Competent understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS.
• Superb communication skills in English; both oral and written.
• Ability to write high-performance, reusable code/ UI components/libraries
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Claims-based identity management using Windows Identity Foundation Familiar with ORM frameworks.
• Experience in developing RESTful Web API’s.
• Level of understanding in building automation tools and continuous integration software using TFS
• Competency in scripting using PowerShell, IIS Configuration (SSL, Logging, MS Deploy).
To be legally entitled to work in Canada, you are required to meet one of the following conditions:
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Id # 56MM0115SDC#R