Position: Software Architect
ID # 7AP0505SA
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Term: Full Time
Are you comfortable with a wide range of technology for example cloud computing, microservices, distributed systems, enterprise software? Are you an effective communicator, using various mediums, across organizations and job functions? If so, this may be the perfect fit for you!
1. Leading technical working groups including architects, product designers and engineers.
2. Mediating technical discussions and effectively drive and communicate decisions.
3. Evaluating, identifying and communicating software solutions across a wide range of technology.
• 10+ years’ of experience as a senior software developer or architect.
• Skilled with Amazon AWS, Azure, OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes (including hosted Kubernetes services such as EKS, AKS and GKS).
• Familiarity in delivering microservices in a SaaS continuous delivery environment.
• Understanding of building services making use of modern authentication techniques such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect.
Nice to have:
• Skilled in designing and implementing highly scalable and performant microservice software patterns for cloud services.
• Experience driving analysis, design, and implementation of public APIs, especially REST-based, and application components.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote: ID # 7AP0505SA