Position: Site Reliability Engineer
ID # 07GB0122SRE
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Term: 6-month Contract (High chance of extension)
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer who has background in developing and maintaining dynamic infrastructure.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• You have 4+ years' experience in the administration of enterprise-grade infrastructures.
• A solid working background in operations and systems engineering.
• Strong Linux systems administration skills.
• Expertise in infrastructure, service and application monitoring tools.
• Proficiency in cloud infrastructure composed of technologies such as Mesos, Marathon, and Kubernetes.
• Have the ability to participate in a 24/7/365 on-call rotation.
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with DC-OS.
• Familiarity with ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Kafka, NodeJS, WebServers administration.
• Experience working in fast paced teams.
To be legally entitled to work in Canada , you are required to meet one of the following conditions:
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Id #07GB0122SRE