Senior Manager Devops
Senior Manager Devops
ID # 73JT012323SMD
Location: North America (Remote)
Term: Full time, permanent
High Tech Genesis is seeking a Software Engineer Manager in DevOps who has a strong background in Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead the engineering teams to deliver software as Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for all infrastructure and pipeline changes.
- An in-depth understanding of DevOps practices and experience on maintaining a culture of continuous improvements throughout the organization.
- Displays technical leadership on the implementation, deployment and delivery planning and operations of the technical solution.
- Lead the agile process and daily operations of the teams.
- Managing an agile team of 4-6 people including 1:1s, performance reviews, and career growth
- Participate in architecture and design review sessions.
- Be hands on and technical and coach and guide their direct reports.
- 7+ years of experience in the similar field
- 3+ years of experience in a managerial position preferably a DevOps team
- 5+ years of experience with Infrastructure as code (Terraform, OpenShift, Helm Chart)
- Proven experience with Java/Python programming (Java preferred)
- 4+ years of experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Chef and Kubernetes
- Solid experience with Python or other scripting language (bash, pearl, shell)
- In depth experience in one of the public cloud vendors e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Experience with different flavors of Kubernetes
- Having an understanding and experience of Vault and security concerns as part of DevOps
- Experience with Harness/ArgoCD/Pulimi
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.