Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Location: Ottawa, ON Canada
Term: Permanent, Full time
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Security Analyst to join our team. If you enjoy working with computers and possess skills in assessments and data analysis, then this role is for you, It involves working with company network systems and providing security systems to protect company data, maintain and improve security and reduce instances of breaches and hacking.
- Consulting with Customer teams to increase the security posture of applications by managing the work to implement security controls and remediate end-of-life systems/servers
- Understanding targets and work with teams to determine the plan for meeting the targets
- Planning and coordination of remediation activities by working with system/application owners
- Ensure progress is reported and exceptions noted within the appropriate corporate security processes
- Supporting other security initiatives, such as the Information Systems Action Plan (ISAP), by understanding overlaps between the different initiatives
- Supporting the objective of educating and embedding security into the business
- Must have experience working with teams to develop security plans at the application level
- Experience overseeing the implementation of security measures and targets within an organization
- Should have an understanding of appropriate processes to plan and coordinate security remediation activities to meet corporate security goals
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.