ID #; 38HJ02152022PM
Location: Santa Clara California, USA (Remote)
High Tech Genesis is looking to hire a Product Manager will work as part of a global team interfacing with Product Marketing and Sales. Collaborate with Channel Partners, and Customers and represent our client in trade shows, webinars, information sessions, and industry forums.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Drive new business and opportunities for the business unit and technology group.
- Work with Technical Product Line Manager to develop product feature and functionality in partnership with Sales and Systems Engineers.
- Provide customer use-case examples to Technical Product Line Manager and act as the primary liaison for customer feedback and requirements between Sales and R&D. Drive resolution of customer support issues working with our clients Technical Assistance Center. Handle issues associated with ordering of product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply working with Business development.
- Forecast and help drive opportunities for product lines with annual revenues from to $10 Million. Identify areas for growth and craft strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
- Work in close coordination with outbound product marketing in developing and driving results-oriented campaigns across various markets to ensure the market share and profitability including media releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos, podcasts, and sales training materials.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Business Product Manager with a network equipment manufacturer
- Should have a good background or knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing and Switching Protocols
- Quantitative Skills with prior experience in Forecasting, Pricing Analysis
- Self-motivated and highly visionary individual with a keen interest in telecommunications industry (5G, Optical Transport trends)
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication along with matching presentation abilities, adept business knowledge with interpersonal skills rounding out the portfolio
- Strong people skills allow you to easily partner with people at all levels
- Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
- Recent graduate or final year of studies toward an MBA degree (technical undergrad preferred BSEE/BSCS)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in the USA.
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 4: Salary will be commensurate with experience.