ID #: 65LE0222MC
Location: Montreal Quebec, Canada
Term: 12 month Maternity Leave
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, motivated and excited about working with social media and understands branding!
As our Marketing Coordinator you will:
- participate in content creation by creating articles or reviewing text, formatting and creating infographics;
- manage website updates and improvements;
- create, test, plan and monitor email campaigns;
- management of the company's social networks (Twitter and LinkedIn): Content publication, monitoring and monitoring of paid campaigns;
- continue to grow social media followers;
- participate in the drafting of company communications;
- manage the translation of documents offered to clients;
- assist with the creation and updating of sales support material;
- assist with the creation of video content for our YouTube channel;
- produce and analyze monthly performance reports;
- preparation of trade fairs and follow-up on opportunities (leads); and
- ensure and maintain the brand image.
- French / English bilingualism both oral and written;
- level of study required DEC or equivalent;
- minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- good knowledge of WordPress and MailChimp platforms;
- intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- computer graphics experience;
- basic knowledge of video editing;
- understanding of Google Analytics;
- knowledge of Twitter and LinkedIn platforms;
- detail-oriented, organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- creative and analytical mind;
- familiarity of SEO, SEM and SMO;
- B2B marketing experience; and
- enthusiasm for technology, programming and video.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying.