ID #: 78JR111722DI
Location: Ottawa, ON Canada
Hybrid: 3 days/week
High Tech Genesis is looking for an IT Director to provide leadership, technology vision, and Program Management. If you have a broad background in technology leadership in It Infrastructure, Business Applications, Cybersecurity, and a strong customer focus we would love to hear from you.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee all IT functions and drive changes that will improve IT team’s efficiency and our users ‘experience.
- Provides strategic input to our management team on technology and business process improvement that could substantially improve the effectiveness of the business.
- Defines, implements, and manages improvements to the IT strategy that leverages current investments utilizing our tier 1 application platforms.
- 10 years of leadership experience in the Information Technology field
- 8 years of progressively responsible IT management experience
- Expertise in implementing and managing software solutions in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), E-Commerce solutions and Middleware.
- In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies, including VMware virtualization, IaaS, Cloud backup, Disaster Recovery and Unified Communications
- Experience with AWS
- In-depth knowledge of a broad range of technologies including .Net, Databases, SQL, ETL processes, LDAP, Web Services etc.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will be commensurate with experience.