Term: Full time, permanent
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer who will work on end-end product development on product line of measurement devices. You will work with stakeholders, mechanical engineers, and firmware development team to develop new products and bring them to market.
Be a part of a team that encourages work life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do!
- Design and develop analog, power, and digital electronics from schematic to PCB
- Collaborate with power, mechanical, firmware, test, and manufacturing engineers
- Own end to end circuit board electronics, from specification through to design, prototype, validation, and release to manufacturing
- Documentation of the different stages of the design
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience in electronics design
- Experience with analog, digital and mixed-signal electronic designs
- Experience with PCB layout and EMC optimization
- Experience with medium to high volume DFT and DFM
- Experience with Altium Designer, Nexus, Orcad and DxDesigner
- Proficiency with EE tools, including scopes, network analyzers, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Embedded and Real Time systems, ISR, Clocks, GPIO
- Strong listening and communications skills
- Experience with / a background in applying principles of physics and wave interaction, and/or background in instrumentation design in particular ultrasonic flow or level measurement
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Proficient with programming languages such as C/C++, C#, Visual Basic and Python. (to assist Firmware Development and Debugging)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.