ID # 65LE0118221HE
Location: Montreal, Quebec Canada
Term: Full time, permanent
High Tech Genesis is looking for enthusiastic hardware engineers who thrive on solving challenging technical issues. YOU will own your own projects and assist in taking our IP video platforms to the next level.
- 3+ years of analog and digital experience in circuit design and analysis
- 3+ years of experience in design of high-speed circuits on embedded platforms
- Hands-on experience in design of video based embedded systems
- Strong listening and communications skills
- Demonstrate strong hardware design fundamentals
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Manage and deliver a dynamic set of objectives within time and quality targets
- Proficiency with tools such as Altium Designer, Orcad and DxDesigner
- Experience with software tools and functions allowing for basic board bring-up & testing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Tools advanced features (Word, Project, Access and Excel)
- Bilingualism (En/Fr)
- BS/MS in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of training and experience
What we can offer you!
- Competitive salary offered on an experience-based level
- Flexible working hours
- Group insurance
- Employment in a fast-growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Social activities – Free coffee/tea – Free on-site parking
Important: In times of pandemic: We protect our employees with a mandatory distancing protocol and by providing masks, visors, gloves and hand sanitizer.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.