ID #: 65LE1006HD
Location: Montreal Quebec, Canada
Term: 6-Month contract
We are looking for a Hardware Designer to create new features and products.
- Are you a Hardware Designer? Do you enjoy designing products?
- Do you know how to troubleshoot/debug a circuit or a chip?
- Can you rhyme off chip numbers off the top of your head like they were yesterdays news?
- Do you know how to use a probe?
- Can you design boards? Circuits? Evaluate chips? FPGA’s? DSP’s?
- Does ARM mean more to you than an appendage attached to your body? 😉
- Have you ever performed a power audit? Setup equipment for environmental chamber testing?
- Have you ever created a formal structured hardware design?
Well then…We want to speak with you!
- 5+ years designing and analyzing circuits;
- skilled in working on/with FPGA’s, and DSP’s;
- experience with ARM processors;
- hands-on experience working with and changing board bring-up processes;
- capable of working with High Speed Interfaces;
- experience with interfaces including RS232, RS422, RS485, and/or I2C;
- expertise with JTAG;
- experience with hardware design software including DxDesigner and/or Altium products;
- solid understanding with Sony IMX, BT.656 and/or HDMI;
- knowledgeable as the go-to person for hardware issues;
- excellent written/verbal communications skills;
- expertise in working in an Agile environment;
- great understanding of and comfortable working with MS Office; and
- bilingual is an asset.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.