Position: Embedded Software Developer-Telecom
ID # 7CF1016ESDT
Location: Kanata, Ontario Canada
Term: 6-month contract
We are looking for a software developer to help out our engineering team by writing unit test code, fixing bugs, and enhancing the (homegrown) test automation framework
You'll be working to improve market leading embedded telecom switches and routers.
We want you to work on next generation SDN solutions for enterprise networks
You'll be improving code coverage, adding features, and fixing bugs
What's in it for me?
• In depth knowledge of algorithm, software design using C/C++
• Deep understanding of data-structure and algorithm used in embedded application design
• Experience with technologies used in network device management (YANG, Netconf/Restconf, GRPC) preferred
• Excellent programming and debugging experience on Linux would be useful
• Proficient in using Python to implement test cases
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Please Quote ID # 7CF1016ESDT