Position: Embedded Software Developer -Network
ID # 038HJBO
Location: Kanata, Ontario Canada
Term: Full Time, permanent
We're looking for someone to join our growing and dynamic team focused on enabling equipment suppliers to move from supplying proprietary hardware equipment to cloud software systems.
You will be involved in developing technologies such as SDN/NFV/VNF etc. Ideally, you'll have some expertise in C/C++, Linux, RTOS, protocols, and multi-core processing.
1. C/C++ development in networking software
2. Linux or RTOS
3. Switching, routing or security protocols
4. Packet processing and data plane/control plane
5. Telecommunication or network communications domain expertise
Nice to have:
1. Knowledge of multi-core processor architecture and programming
2. Protocol experience in L4-L7 layers as TCP, SCTP, GTP, SIP, DIAMETER or similar
3. Knowledge of hardware acceleration using network processors for cyphering and key processing
4. Security experience such as IPSec, SSL/TLS, VPNs, DPI, Authentication, etc.
5. Experience with switch SDK
6. Experience with Linux kernel or device driver
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Note 3: Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com
and please quote # ID: 038HJBO