Position: Embedded Developer-SDN/NFV
ID # 20PS0402ED-SDN/NFV
Location: Ottawa Ontario Canada
Term: Full time
High Tech Genesis is seeking an embedded software developer who is well versed in Software-Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization.
- 5-10 years experience (depending on level) skilled in an embedded software development role, preferably in a data networking or telecommunications environment
- Experience with Telecom Packet Processing.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming in a Linux-like operating system
- Feature specification, design and implementation of data plane architecture in a commercial networking product
- Use of tools such as JIRA, GIT, Yocto, Python, debuggers, traffic generators and infrastructure/APIs such as docker, gRPC telemetry, Netconf/Yang, REST
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- An understanding with L2/L3 forwarding plane such as switching/routing, QoS (shaping, scheduling, metering), link aggregation, protection schemes, Ethernet OAM, IP/MPLS
- Design experience with L3VPN, EVPN, Segment Routing, IPv6 or PIM.
- Experience with Broadcom Ethernet Switching chipsets is desired
To be legally entitled to work in Canada , you are required to meet one of the following
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume to: email@example.com
Quote: ID # 20PS0402ED-SDN/NFV