Position: Embedded Developer – Data Plane
ID # 20BL0207ED-DP
Location: Ottawa/Kanata Ontario Canada
Term: Full time
High Tech Genesis is seeking multiple embedded software engineers with experience in designing and developing embedded carrier-grade software on custom hardware platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• 5 to 10 years of hands on work experience on embedded software development for Datapath networking applications.
• Extensive C programming language experience.
• Embedded software development experience, particularly application and HAL development for embedded platforms for high performance, fault tolerant, high availability applications.
• Familiarity with developing software on multi-processor, highly concurrent systems.
• Good knowledge of mutual exclusion, synchronization, interrupt handling, inter-process communication.
Nice to have:
• Ability to create software for a Linux and/or VxWorks platform.
• Proficient in implementing, testing and debugging with some or all the following technologies: Packet networking, Layer-2, VLAN, MPLS, Layer-3 Routing and Switching, TCP/IP, Ethernet (100GbE, 10GbE), BGP, Segment Routing.
• Familiarity in working with Broadcom devices.
• Proficiency in working with NPU’s.
• Skilled in debugging switching hardware entities such as tables, memory and packet buffers and to narrow down network and protocol failures is an asset.
• Embedded software development in C.
To be legally entitled to work in Canada , you are required to meet one of the following
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote: ID # 20BL0203ED-DP