ID #; 38HJ0715DA
Location: Western USA
High Tech Genesis is looking to for a director who is experienced in maintaining existing technology partner relationships, identifying and establishing potential partners.
Your key responsible will include:
- Leading and managing activities with open networking forums, like Telecom Infra Project, Linux Foundation, ONF and others.
- Setting up and leading QBRs with partners.
- Assisting sales, engineering and product teams as the interface with technology partners.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, MBA preferred
- Experience and expertise in networking technologies: Switching, routing, security, radio
- Proven experience in sales, business development or product management
- Existing relationships with silicon and ODM vendors
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
- Flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Ability to collaboratively work across Sales, Engineering and Marketing
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in the United States.
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.