Position: DevOps Engineer
ID # 56MM0304DE
Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
Term: Full Time-Permanent
We have an EXCITING opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join one of Canada’s fastest growing Information and Technology team located in Toronto!
• 7 to 10 years progressive Infrastructure admin experience.
• 6+ years with Windows Server/Storage administration, analysis, or engineering.
• Dev-Ops Background preferred.
• MCSE certification
• Microsoft and / or VMware certifications preferred
• Cisco UCS and FlexPod architecture support experience
• Proficiency with storage architecture and SAN technology (Nimble, HP 3PAR,).
• Familiarity with MDM solutions such as JAMF and SOTI.
• Understanding with installing, configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting and managing server environments.
• In-depth knowledge of storage protocols FC/iSCSI/NFS/, FC switches and zoning configuration, RAID levels.
• 3PAR, Nimble and other enterprise SANs
• Excellent ability to utilize available tools to effectively obtain results.
• Demonstrated proficiency using Windows applications (Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, etc.).
Nice to have:
• Hands on experience and a understanding of numerous aspects of Information Technology.
• Web and API development experience is a plus.
• Skilled in VMware VCP an asset.
• Excellent network architecture and support experience.
To be legally entitled to work in Canada , you are required to meet one of the following conditions:
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please quote Id # 56MM0121DE