Position: DevOps Engineer
ID # 4JM0725DE
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Term: Full Time, permanent
This software product has been engineered to work with a variety of cloud technologies and is being used to secure the cloud. The target market for this software is cloud service providers and large scale enterprises. It is a security software application designed to protect servers in a data center and facilitates managing the security for all the servers in a data center from a single location. It falls into the category of Host Intrusion Protection System.
- 3+ years of experience in any three of the following areas servers: cloud computing, virtualization, storage, database, or network
- Familiarity with Amazon’s AWS is an asset
- 2+ years of successful experience in large scale service build-out and operation
- 2+ years in IT operation related experience
- Hands-on infrastructure, systems and application architecture experience in large scale, web-based applications
- Excellent Linux and Windows scripting skills
- Proficiency with a high-level programming language such as Java or Python
- Experience with testing and managing high availability environments with performance of disaster recovery tests on a regular basis.
- Understanding of load testing, monitoring and performance management tools for every layer of the environment
- Familiar with various performance monitoring and profiling tools • Strong customer service & customer focus with the ability to provide service to all levels of the organization
Note 1: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 2: All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Note 3: Please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
and please quote ID # 4JM0725DE