ID # 05PS0504DE
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Term: Full time, permanent
High Tech Genesis has a permanent opening for a Software Developer who will be responsible for deploying new software builds to many test environments daily utilizing the Build Promotion Model.
- Assess the suitability of each build for deployment on other domain
- Runs supported upgrades tests
- Install hot fixes, hot fix bundles and hot fix roll-ups
- Verify the install instructions are accurate
- Test new deployment and upgrade procedures
- Work with the infrastructure team to manage ESXi snapshots as needed
- MUST qualify for Top Secret Security Clearance (Canadian Citizen with 10 years verifiable residence)
- 3 years’ experience as a Software Quality Assurance professional
- Strong technical skills in Windows and Linux
- Skilled with VMWare, Kubernetes, Helm
- Practiced with Jenkins
- Knowledgeable with Networking
- Familiarity with Storage infrastructures
- Proficiency with System Admin
- Experience with any of the languages; Ruby, Python, C#,
- Comprehend code and can edit / extend as needed
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Degree or Diploma from accredited institution in either Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.