Position: DevOps Deployment Specialist
ID # 5DD0225DDS
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Term: Full Time-permanent
High Tech Genesis has a permanent opening for a DevOps Deployment Specialist who will be responsible for deploying new software builds to many test environments daily utilizing the Build Promotion Model.
The successful candidate will require a Top Secret security clearance, must be a
Canadian Citizen and have 10 years of verifiable residence with no criminal record.
Your responsibilities include
1. Assess the suitability of each build for deployment on other domain
2. Runs supported upgrades tests
3. Install hot fixes, hot fix bundles and hot fix roll-ups
4. Verify the install instructions are accurate
5. Test new deployment and upgrade procedures
6. work with the infrastructure team to manage ESXi snapshots as needed
• College or University graduate
• 3 years experience as a Software Quality Assurance professional
• The successful candidate may need to participate in fractional shift work, one team member may need to start at 6:30 and another at 10:00 these shifts may change
• Familiarity with Jenkins
• Strong technical skills in Windows and Linux
• Skilled with VMWare, Kubernetes, Helm
Nice to have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehend code and can edit / extend as needed
• Great troubleshooting experience
To be legally entitled to work in Canada , you are required to meet one of the following
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com
Quote ID # 5DD0225DDS