Position: DevOps Cloud Engineer
Location: Montreal, Quebec Canada
High Tech Genesis is looking for someone who will make a significant contribution to the preparation, integration and maintenance of a company's cloud services. If you have a good sense of initiative and resourcefulness; the ability to adapt in a changing technological environment and diagnosing problems, then we have a position just for you!
Responsibilities will include:
1. Administration of Cloud Development, Quality Assurance and Production Services
2. Coordinate software deployments with our product managers and software developers
3. Manage the maintenance schedule of our systems;
4. Provide and implement solutions for performance improvement, security and system availability;
5. Ensuring the security of cloud services;
6. Ensure the continuous integration of software deliverables;
7. Participate in the automation of tests and the deployment process;
8. Manage updates of charging stations;
9. Perform any other related duties.
• It is mandatory that every candidate must fully understand French and have functional English.
• 3-5 years of experience in Source Integration and Management (git and others)
• Experience in programming, especially in C #
• Expertise of the Microsoft Azure (or AWS) environment
• Excellent working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
• Expertise in Python, Bash and Powershell scripting
• Exceptional comprehension of Infrastructure as Code
• Superb understanding of CI / CD
• Skilled in Linux and Windows environments
Nice to have:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent level of experience
• Demonstrates curiosity, meticulousness, autonomy and pragmatism
• Hands on experience with Azure DevOps
• Familiarity of TerraForm
• Working knowlege of the Visual Studio environment
• Comfortable with Microsoft SQL Server
• A person with integrity and open to change
• Good interpersonal skills, excels in teamwork
Be the happy driver of an electric vehicle!
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Please forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please quote # ID # 42AH1016DCE