Data Analytics BI & DAX
ID #: 20PS050522DABIDAX
Location: Ottawa/Toronto Ontario /Montreal Quebec, Canada
Term: 6-12month Contract/ term employment
We are looking for expertise In DAX to help build out Power BI reports/dashboards, Alteryx workflows & apps and support various SQL Server projects jointly managed with IT team.
What will you do as part of our team?
• 5-10 years’ experience in data analysis, interpretation, visualization, and communication
• Skilled in Python
• Mastery of Excel, Power BI, DAX, SQL RDBMS; familiarity with Microsoft Cloud tools
• Relevant Microsoft, Alteryx and Tableau or equivalent certification is desirable
• Methodical, organized and efficient
• Strong visualization skills with proven ability to utilize the full functionality of Power BI or similar BI tools
• Demonstrated outstanding analytical skills particularly in terms of quickly assessing large amounts of data and identifying relevant trends, gaps and inflexion points
• Excellent communication skills, particularly with regards to translating data into concise and relevant information
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.