C# Software Developer
C# Software Developer
Location: Ottawa, ON
Working in a close-knit team using Agile Development practices, High Tech Genesis has an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team working on a special project working on electric vehicle solutions. If you have good interpersonal skills, excel in teamwork and if you are on the lookout for new technologies and tools then we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Work in a team using agile methodologies
- Design and implement new features.
- Measure your progress and quality using benchmarking tools to evaluate and optimize code.
- Stay up-to-date on current software development trends and practices.
- Enjoy spending time on new ideas and research, sharing with the team and learning.
- 50% C#/Asp.net
- 50% Angular/AWS
7 years of experience with:
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- System programming (back-end servers)
- Good command of the French language and functional English
- ASP.NET Web APi, HTML5/CSS3+, Angular4+RESTful APIService Oriented Architecture, Microservices, OO design patterns
- High Performance / Distributed Computing
- Docker containers, Serverless Asynchronous Design
- MS SQL Server
- Continuous Integration / Deployment, Unit Testing
- Demonstrated ability to learn new platforms and technologies quickly
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to anticipate or identify issues and propose solutions
- Ability to adapt to a changing technological environment
- Demonstrates meticulousness, autonomy and pragmatism
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Agile Methodology (SCRUM)
- Experience with IoT
- Has Microsoft Certification
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.