C# Software Developer
Position: C# Software Developer
Location: Montreal, Quebec Canada
Working in a close-knit team using Agile Development practices, High Tech Genesis has an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team working on a special project working on electric vehicle solutions. If you have good interpersonal skills, excel in teamwork and if you are on the lookout for new technologies and tools then we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Work in a team using agile methodologies
- Design and implement new features.
- Measure your progress and quality using benchmarking tools to evaluate and optimize code.
- Stay up-to-date on current software development trends and practices.
- Enjoy spending time on new ideas and research, sharing with the team and learning.
- 50% C#/Asp.net
- 50% Angular/AWS
50% Hands On
- 25% Architecture
- 25% Team Collaboration
Good command of the French language and functional English
5-7 years of experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming
- 5-7 years of experience in system programming (back-end servers)
ASP.NET Web APi, HTML5/CSS3+, Angular4+RESTful APIService Oriented Architecture, Microservices, OO design patterns
- High Performance / Distributed Computing
- Docker containers, Serverless Asynchronous Design
MS SQL Server
Continuous Integration / Deployment, Unit Testing
Demonstrated ability to learn new platforms and technologies quickly
Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to anticipate or identify issues and propose solutions
- Ability to adapt to a changing technological environment
- Demonstrates meticulousness, autonomy and pragmatism
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Agile Methodology (SCRUM)
- Experience with IoT
- Has Microsoft Certification
To be legally entitled to work in Canada , you are required to meet one of the following conditions:
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process
Please forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please quote # ID # 42AH1112C#SD