Business Development Manager
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Location: Ottawa, ON
Term: Full time, permanent
High Tech Genesis is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Business Development Manager to join a leading Managed IT Services provider based in Ottawa. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales, excellent relationship-building skills, and a proven track record in achieving targets. The BDM will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients, creating sales presentations, providing excellent customer service, and developing new business opportunities.
If you are passionate about driving business growth, building lasting relationships, and have a keen understanding of the IT services landscape, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Your responsibilities include:
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the technology sector
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Familiarity with Strategic Sales processes
- Knowledge of computers, networking, cloud computing, and cyber security
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own direction, self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Drive new business development initiatives to expand our client base
- Proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets and goals
- Identify and contact potential customers with a proactive "hunter" mentality
- Preferably have experience in B2B sales or a relevant field
- Ability to work independently and efficiently manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with IT services and solutions is a plus
- Cultivate excellent relationships with clients through effective communication and exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills to convey our value proposition effectively
- Showcase strong sales presentation skills to potential clients
- Create and manage a robust prospect pipeline and provide accurate sales forecasts
- Regularly update the CRM database, and experience with Kaseya is considered an asset
- Handle all inbound calls from new clients and provide timely and effective responses
- Work collaboratively with the VCIO on client proposals
- Negotiate and manage sales cycles from initiation to closure
- Develop and present compelling proposals to potential clients
- Participate in networking events to build strong, long-lasting client relationship
- French would be an asset!
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.